- Sometimes the smallest things give us the greatest insecurities. Tiny problem areas like baggy eyelids and hanging skin below the chin and jawline eat away your self-confidence.
- AccuTite is the smallest minimally invasive radiofrequency contraction device to address delicate areas of the face and body without large surgical scars.
- AccuTite delivers precision heating to small and delicate areas of the face and body with the latest radiofrequency technologies
Where can Accu Tite be used?
- AccuTite can be used body-wide to treat smaller problem areas. Hard to reach areas are now possible to treat with pinpoint accuracy.Areas of the body where AccuTite can make a difference include:
- Bra fat near the underarms
- Upper arms
- Periorbital area
- Nasolabial folds
- Lower Face and Neck
- Accutite can treat multiple areas during one session for a complete transformation.
How does AccuTite Treatment Work?
- Accutite is a highly engineered electro‐surgical device with a computer-controlled Radio-Frequency (RF) generator.
- It delivers precise heat energy to liquefy fat cells, tightens the skin, and promotes the body’s natural production of collagen for firmer, more youthful-looking skin.
- It delivers the RF energy to the tissue through the bipolar RF handpiece.
- The handpiece has two electrodes, internal and external. The internal electrode is inserted into the adipose tissue in the subcutaneous space, while the external electrode is applied to the skin surface above the tip of the internal electrode
- The RF current travels from the internal electrode‐cannula up to the external electrode and back, generating heat in the treatment zone. The RF-generated heat coagulates adipose tissue and causes collagen shrinkage and skin tightening.
- Most of the internal electrode is coated with silicone along the length of the electrode to prevent heating at the incision port.
- It provides unprecedented three-dimensional contraction of the dermis, subdermal connective tissue matrix, and subcutaneous fat. It provides superior body contouring and delivers results previously achieved through more extensive surgical procedures.
Revolutionary characteristics and features of the AccuTite device provide the following benefits:
- Fast and uniform fat coagulation and liquefaction over large surface areas.
- Minimal bleeding, bruising, and pain from adipose and vascular tissue coagulation.
- Maintaining skin temperature at a predetermined level for better tightening and skin contraction.
Who are the ideal candidates for an Accutite procedure?
- Candidates with these conditions are advised not to opt for this procedure:
- Suitable candidates for Accutite treatment are healthy patients with average body weight. Still, they need areas of fat removed that are impervious to diet or exercise, and those who need skin tightening in small regions.
During the patient’s first visit
- Our doctors will take a complete medical history and Perform a physical examination
- A customized treatment plan will be suggested based on the patient’s expectations and options available and discussed
- Candidates with these conditions are advised not to opt for this procedure:
- Pacemaker or internal defibrillator.
- Metal or silicone implants in the area of treatment.
- Significant systemic illnesses and severe conditions include cancer, heart disorders, metabolic syndrome, and coagulopathies.
- History of thrombophlebitis.
- Illness localized in the area of treatment, such as disorders of the lower abdomen (i.e., hernia, etc.).
- Acute infection, systemic or localized.
- Recent surgery, particularly in the treatment area.
- Pregnancy and nursing.
- Mental disorders such as Body Dysmorphic Disorder (BDD).
How to prepare yourself?
- Avoid any facial/laser/massage/ body polishing of the treatment area before the procedure.
- Avoid steam/ sauna/ swimming before the procedure.
- Hair in the treatment region should be shaved – not waxed or chemically removed prior.
- Do not wear any jewellery in the treatment area
- Inform us prior about any medications you are on
- Inform us prior about any implants/fillers in the treatment area
- If you are on anticoagulants, you should discontinue them for a few days before treatment after consultation with your physician.
- It is an office procedure. You can discuss and plan the procedure at your comfort
- It can be done under local anesthesia
- It is performed in our sterile procedure areas
- Our doctor will carefully plan the procedure
- It can also be combined with liposuction
- Proposed treatment areas will be sterilized with a sterilizing solution.
- A small 3mm incision port is made for passing the internal electrode.This incision will be in hidden regions as much as possible and generally heals without any scar.
- Accutite handpiece with internal and external electrodes is used to deliver radiofrequency.
- The inner electrode is passed through the incision port, and the handpiece is moved slowly, methodically, and systematically back and forth, tunneling through the subcutaneous adipose tissue.
- Our doctors will decide the appropriate level of depth and energy to be delivered
- Generally, the procedure takes around 30 minutes.
Post treatment Instructions:
- Immediate skin cooling with saline-soaked gauze and an ice pack will be done to reduce discomfort and excessive skin response.
- Access ports generally do not require suturing.
- It is recommended to rest for at least 1‐2 days
- Drainage of fluids out the incision ports may continue for 1-3 days, and dressing should be changed daily.
- Oral analgesia will be prescribed to reduce discomfort
- Prophylactic oral and topical antibiotics for the incision ports will be prescribed for 5-7 days to minimize the risk of infection.
- Compression garment should be applied: For neck – 3-4 full days and 1-2 weeks night only. For face treatment, garments are at the physician’s discretion. For body areas – full days for three weeks and only at night for three weeks.
What Results Can You Expect?
- There are apparent immediate results of local fat reduction, contour change, subcutaneous firming, and soft tissue tightening that become even more apparent after 3‐4 weeks when soft tissue edema has been entirely resolved. However, final results are established after 6-12 weeks.
What are the risks?
- The Accutite procedure carries considerably fewer potential complications. All these side effects will resolve in a few days.
- Pain and discomfort for 1‐2 days.
- Oozing of fluid from access ports for 1‐3 days.
- Ecchymosis for 3-4 days
- Hematoma or seroma for 7‐10 days or more.
- Substantial edema for 2‐3 weeks or more.
- Rarely there can be mild skin burns and scarring
- Lack of sensation in some areas that may be gradually regained after 3‐4 weeks or occasionally longer.
- Skin hardness with a rubbery texture may commence three weeks post-treatment in over-treated patients. It may be accompanied by nodules and irregularities and may last up to 3‐6 months before softening.
- Working superficially on hair-bearing areas, such as men’s beards, may cause hair loss.
- The best candidates for AccuTite are individuals that are active, motivated, and healthy with small areas of diet- and exercise-resistant fat or loose skin, individuals who have unwanted fat with no associated loose skin and individuals who are candidates for other procedures like a facelift or neck lift but don’t want to go through an invasive surgery.
- AccuTite utilizes the body’s natural response to create collage production, allowing patients to see long-term benefits that can last around 5-10 years. The longevity of your results can be further prolonged when combined with a maintenance session of Morpheus8 and a good skincare routine.
- AccuTite is a technologically advanced procedure, among the safest rejuvenating methods available to patients today. AccuTite is equipped with advanced temperature-sensing technology to prevent damage to the skin and dermis. Additionally, unlike traditional cosmetic surgery, this revolutionary procedure doesn’t require patients to undergo the risk of general anesthesia.
Unlike other nonsurgical body contouring treatments, which require up to 4 – 6 sessions or more, Accutite can provide stunning, long-lasting results with a single procedure. To preserve your results for as long as possible, it is essential to maintain a stable weight after Accutite.
To give you the glow you deserve
To exfoliate & hydrate your skin
To give you the clear skin you’ve always wanted
To reverse your ageing process
To smoothen your skin that looks & feels good as well
To revive your hair’s natural texture & growth