Laser Treatment for Skin:
- If aging, acne, or too much sun exposure has left your face with blotches, scars, wrinkles, or lines, laser skin resurfacing may help your skin look younger and healthier.
- Are you looking for a non-surgical, painless, and effective laser skin treatment in Hyderabad? Evoluer Aesthetics offers the Best Laser Skin Treatment in Hyderabad.
- Our Lumenis® ResurFX™ treatment is a cutting edge technology, enabling your physician to offer you remarkable results for younger, healthier, glowing looking skin.
How does it work?
- The laser stimulates the production of new collagen and elastic fibers in the deeper layers of the skin. Stimulating new collagen production is the key to a more radiant, youthful-looking skin.
- The Lumenis® ResurFX™fractional non-ablative laser is a state-of-the-art skin resurfacing technology. Fractional means it only affects a fraction of the skin as the laser light is delivered to the skin and is divided into “microcolumns. In non-ablative lasers, the superficial skin cells are not destroyed or ablated.
- The advantage is , we are able to target the deeper layers of skin without damaging the outer skin layer. And also, there are specific regions between targeted regions as the laser is fractional.
- With this technology, one will attain great results with minimal recovery time, unlike the CO2 laser, which causes significant peeling, crusting, and swelling.
USFDA approved Technology used at Evoluer Aesthetics:
- It is an internationally renowned, cutting-edge technology. FDA approves it.
- The Lumenis® ResurFX™ is USFDA-approved equipment with a sophisticated CoolScan™ scanner that enables physicians to offer precise and safe energy delivery with constant cooling. It is the only machine with continuous contact cooling for safe treatment and patient’s comfort.
- Unlike other lasers, Lumenis® ResurFX™ requires only one pass, reducing the treatment time and discomfort.
- The device allows highly customizable treatments to adjust factors such as laser beam shape, size, density, and energy strength to fit each patient’s precise needs.
- With our cutting-edge technology of Lumenis® ResurFX™Laser, we can achieve excellent clinical results while minimizing your comfort and downtime in a safe laser therapy treatment.
- You’re a good candidate for the treatment if you are looking to reduce:
- Age spots or sun spots
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Hyperpigmentation or discolouration
- Uneven skin tone
- Acne Scars
- Surgical and other scars
- Stretch Marks
- Lax or loose skin
- It is not suitable when you have active infections, viral, fungal, or bacterial diseases, inflammatory skin conditions or skin tumors, active acne, pregnancy, and lactation.
- On your first visit, doctors assess you for general health, skin type, and skin changes. Discuss various treatment options and the best procedure that suits you based on the grade & severity. Multimodality treatment and multiple sessions give better results for most skin conditions.
How to prepare for the treatment?
- Avoid excessive sun exposure before and after treatment
- Discontinue retinol or retinoid products one week before treatment
- Consult a general physician if you are on blood thinners
- No blood tests required before undergoing treatment
- It is a safe office procedure that takes 10-15 minutes.
- Before the procedure, a thorough cleansing is performed
- We will apply a topical anaesthetic before the procedure, which takes around 30-45min to start working.
- Then the laser hand-piece is guided across the skin by our expert doctors, emitting laser energy that penetrates your skin.
- Cold compress is applied to reduce inflammation.
- You can carry on with daily activities post-procedure.
The advantages of ResurFX laser:
- Minimal downtime
- Minimal swelling
- No crusting and peeling
- Shorter procedure time. You can get it done as a lunch time procedure
- Comfortable to undergo as it has a constant cooling system
- Customizable settings for each patient’s needs
Post treatment care:
- Sit upright for 4 hours after the procedure and sleep at a slightly elevated position for a couple of nights to reduce swelling.
- No pressure/ massage/ facial for next few days
- No swimming/ steam/sauna/hot water bath for two days
- No strenuous exercise for 24 hrs
- Use antibiotic ointment, gentle facial cleanser, moisturizer, and sunscreen as advised by the doctor.
- The method may cause gentle uneasiness; however, the discomfort is minimal by a topical anesthetic. Due to the non-ablative nature of the Lumenis® ResurFX™ laser, most patients find treatments extremely comfortable
- Lumenis® ResurFX™ works to stimulate deep collagen over a sequence of treatments. This procedure works gently over time. 2-3 sessions are advised for significant improvement, with each session spaced 4-5 weeks apart. Optimal results are achieved after 5-6 sessions. Progress will continue to occur up to 6 months following treatment. But the results will look natural and lasts longer
- It is a safe laser, primarily when used by experts.
- You will have a mild burning sensation lasting up to 3-4 hours post-procedure.
- You will have mild swelling and erythema for 24-48 hours. You can apply cold compresses.
- You might have sandpaper feel for a few days, which means the tissue regenerates.
- 10,000-12,000INR per session. Number of sessions will again depend on the skin issue and severity.
To give you the glow you deserve
To exfoliate & hydrate your skin
To give you the clear skin you’ve always wanted
To reverse your ageing process
To smoothen your skin that looks & feels good as well
To revive your hair’s natural texture & growth