Laser Treatment for Skin:
- If aging, acne, or too much sun exposure has left your face with blotches, scars, wrinkles, or lines, laser skin resurfacing may help your skin look younger and healthier.Evoluer Aesthetics offers the Best Laser Skin Treatment in Hyderabad.
- Are you looking for a non-surgical, painless, and effective laser skin treatment in Hyderabad?
- Our Lumenis® ResurFX™ treatment is a cutting edge technology, enabling your physician to offer you remarkable results for younger, healthier, glowing looking skin.
How does it work?
- The laser stimulates the production of new collagen and elastic fibers in the deeper layers of the skin. Stimulating new collagen production is the key to a more radiant, youthful-looking skin.
- The Lumenis® ResurFX™fractional non-ablative laser is a state-of-the-art skin resurfacing technology. Fractional means it only affects a fraction of the skin as the laser light is delivered to the skin and is divided into “microcolumns. In non-ablative lasers, the superficial skin cells are not destroyed or ablated.
- The advantage is , we are able to target the deeper layers of skin without damaging the outer skin layer. And also, there are specific regions between targeted regions as the laser is fractional.
- With this technology, one will attain great results with minimal recovery time, unlike the CO2 laser, which causes significant peeling, crusting, and swelling.
USFDA approved Technology used at Evoluer Aesthetics:
- It is an internationally renowned, cutting-edge technology. FDA approves it.
- The Lumenis® ResurFX™ is USFDA-approved equipment with a sophisticated CoolScan™ scanner that enables physicians to offer precise and safe energy delivery with constant cooling. It is the only machine with continuous contact cooling for safe treatment and patient’s comfort.
- Unlike other lasers, Lumenis® ResurFX™ requires only one pass, reducing the treatment time and discomfort.
- The device allows highly customizable treatments to adjust factors such as laser beam shape, size, density, and energy strength to fit each patient’s precise needs.
- With our cutting-edge technology of Lumenis® ResurFX™Laser, we can achieve excellent clinical results while minimizing your comfort and downtime in a safe laser therapy treatment.
- You’re a good candidate for the treatment if you are looking to reduce:
- Age spots or sun spots
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Hyperpigmentation or discolouration
- Uneven skin tone
- Acne Scars
- Surgical and other scars
- Stretch Marks
- Lax or loose skin
- It is not suitable when you have active infections, viral, fungal, or bacterial diseases, inflammatory skin conditions or skin tumors, active acne, pregnancy, and lactation.
- On your first visit, doctors assess you for general health, skin type, and skin changes. Discuss various treatment options and the best procedure that suits you based on the grade & severity. Multimodality treatment and multiple sessions give better results for most skin conditions.
How to prepare for the treatment?
- Avoid excessive sun exposure before and after treatment
- Discontinue retinol or retinoid products one week before treatment
- Consult a general physician if you are on blood thinners
- No blood tests required before undergoing treatment
- It is a safe office procedure that takes 10-15 minutes.
- Before the procedure, a thorough cleansing is performed
- We will apply a topical anaesthetic before the procedure, which takes around 30-45min to start working.
- Then the laser hand-piece is guided across the skin by our expert doctors, emitting laser energy that penetrates your skin.
- Cold compress is applied to reduce inflammation.
- You can carry on with daily activities post-procedure.
The advantages of ResurFX laser:
- Minimal downtime
- Minimal swelling
- No crusting and peeling
- Shorter procedure time. You can get it done as a lunch time procedure
- Comfortable to undergo as it has a constant cooling system
- Customizable settings for each patient’s needs
Post treatment care:
- Sit upright for 4 hours after the procedure and sleep at a slightly elevated position for a couple of nights to reduce swelling.
- No pressure/ massage/ facial for next few days
- No swimming/ steam/sauna/hot water bath for two days
- No strenuous exercise for 24 hrs
- Use antibiotic ointment, gentle facial cleanser, moisturizer, and sunscreen as advised by the doctor.
- The method may cause gentle uneasiness; however, the discomfort is minimal by a topical anesthetic. Due to the non-ablative nature of the Lumenis® ResurFX™ laser, most patients find treatments extremely comfortable
- Lumenis® ResurFX™ works to stimulate deep collagen over a sequence of treatments. This procedure works gently over time. 2-3 sessions are advised for significant improvement, with each session spaced 4-5 weeks apart. Optimal results are achieved after 5-6 sessions. Progress will continue to occur up to 6 months following treatment. But the results will look natural and lasts longer
- It is a safe laser, primarily when used by experts.
- You will have a mild burning sensation lasting up to 3-4 hours post-procedure.
- You will have mild swelling and erythema for 24-48 hours. You can apply cold compresses.
- You might have sandpaper feel for a few days, which means the tissue regenerates.
- 10,000-12,000INR per session. Number of sessions will again depend on the skin issue and severity.