Dr.S.V. Kinnera Reddy
MBBS, MS, Mch
Fellowship : Aesthetic Surgery at IDB Academy, Barcelona, Spain.
Consultant – Plastic & Aesthetic Surgeon – Évolurer Aesthetics & Plastic Surgery, Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad
Experience : Assistant Professor, Dept of Plastic Surgery at Nizams Institute
of medical sciences and research centre, Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
MEDICAL SCHOOL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Graduation (MBBS): A.J.Institute of Medical sciences and research centre,
Masters (MS, General Surgery): Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore, Manipal
- Super Specialty –Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery (MCh): Plastic &
Reconstructive surgery, Nizams institute of medical sciences, Hyderabad.
- Fellowship: Aesthetic Surgery Fellowship at IDB Academy, Barcelona, Spain
- Senior Resident : Department of General surgery, KMC, Mangalore in 2017.
- Assistant Professor : Department of Plastic &Reconstructive surgery , Nizams institute of medical sciences , Hyderabad ( December 2022 to till date )
CERTIFIED COURSES :
- Hands on workshop on “Non surgical Aesthetic procedures” during “AESURG
2022” ( IAAPS) in march 2022 , Goa.
- Preceptorship program in “ Liposuction techniques : live surgery &Hands on
workshop” in march 2022, Personiks, cosmetic & Plastic surgery in association
with Med-cubator innovations pvt ltd, Mumbai.
- AO CMF COURSE – Management of facial trauma – October 2021, Goa
- The Ganga Hand Operative Course –Coimbatore, June 2019
- Cadaveric Flap Dissection Course, ESI Hospital, – August 2019, Hyderabad.
- ABSI Training Module – ABC of Breast health, January 2017, Mangalore
- Hernia Essentials Course-Asia Pacific Hernia Society – December 2017
- The basic and advanced Laparoscopic training- MMSTEP, April 2016,
Observer in Minimal Access and Bariatric Surgery at Max institute of Minimal
Access , New Delhi, India- July 2016.
Observer in Head and neck, Cranio-Maxillo-facial, plastic and reconstructive
surgeries in Amritha Institute of Medical sciences, Kochi, India- September
Observer in Hand Reconstructive surgeries at Ganga Hospital, Coimbatore-October 2019.
Ravula P, Panagantla P, Lalit C, Kinnera SV. The peroneal vessels as recipient
in free flap for defects near the ankle- An alternative to the anterior tibial
vessels. Accepted for publication. Journal of foot and ankle surgery
Global Surg Collaborative (SV Kinnera- as a collaborator). Management and
Outcomes Following Surgery for Gastrointestinal Typhoid: An International,
Prospective, Multicentre Cohort Study. World J Surg. 2018 Oct;42(10):3179-
Global Surg Collaborative (SV Kinnera- as a collaborator). Mortality of
emergency abdominal surgery in high-, middle- and low-income countries. Br J
Surg. 2016 Jul;103(8):971-988.
Global Surg Collaborative (SV Kinnera- as a collaborator). Pooled analysis of
WHO Surgical Safety Checklist use and mortality after emergency laparotomy.
Br J Surg. 2019 Jan;106(2):e103-e112.
Titled “ Analysis of Intra operative Pancreatic fluid aspirate in patients with
chronic Pancreatitis undergoing Lateral pancreatico-jejunostomy” at The
College of Surgeons of Sri Lanka & joint meeting with “ The Royal College of
Surgeons of EDINBURGH “ – Aug 2016.
Paper Titled “ Peroneal vessels as alternate recipient vessels in Free Flap
reconstruction for post burns deformities of lower extremities “ – NABICON
Paper titled “Microbiological analysis of intraoperative pancreatic duct aspirate,
a prospective study – KSC ASICON 2017.
AREAS OF EXPERTIES:
Liposuction & Body contouring
Breast augmentation & Reduction
Deep plane facelift
Facial cosmetic surgeries
Endoscopic migraine surgery