Forma Treatment - RF Skin Tigthening
Forma - Best Non Invasive procedure
Forma is a Non-Invasive radiofrequency (R.F.) is a cosmetic treatment using radio waves to tighten and rejuvenate the skin.
It works by heating the deep layers of the skin without damaging the surface, stimulating the production of collagen and elasticity – proteins that provide structure and support to the skin.
As a result, the skin appears firmer, smoother, and more youthful. Non-invasive RF treatments are commonly used for facial rejuvenation.
They can also treat other body areas, such as the neck, arms, and thighs. They are considered safe and effective, with little to no downtime.
How does forma treatment work?
- The only auto-adjusting thermal treatment for the skin is forma treatment. It stimulates new collagen formation and improves the skin’s elasticity for long-lasting and remarkable results.
- Each facial and neck treatment does not exceed 45 minutes, while the body sessions last about 30-60 minutes. The medical aesthetician applies an ultrasound gel to the target areas and glides the Forma head in small, intense movements over those areas until the proper temperature is reached.
- The radio frequency current flows between the electrodes to provide a comfortable thermal experience without hot spots or undertreatment concerns. Built-in temperature controls help to attain optimal epidermal temperatures.
- Also, Forma has the exclusive capacity for prolonged exposure at therapeutic temperatures that can be reached quickly and uniformly.
- A.C.E. technology ((Acquire, Control, and Extend). targets deep layers of the skin to ensure that no areas are under-treated or over-treated, thereby maximizing the results and providing consistent outcomes.
- Thermal temperature sensor to allow operators to acquire skin temperature in real-time.
- Real-time temperature measurements set by the operator up to 43°C.
- Volumetric heating reaches up to 5mm to effectively target the Fibro Septal Network (FSN) and SMAS resulting in 13.7% skin tightening.
- Effective dermal heating stimulates 34.7% collagen and elastin remodeling.
- During the treatment, there is no pain. We can relax and feel warm heat as the treatment head moves all over the treated area. Forma treatments can be combined with additional therapies.
Where all forma can be done?
Forma can treat the forehead, upper and lower eyelids, nasolabial folds, jowls, and neck.
Forma can be used on multiple areas of the body and face.
Who can get it done?
Forma procedure is suitable for most people who want to improve their skin’s appearance without surgery. The procedure is commonly used for facial rejuvenation and is suitable for people of all skin types and ages. However, some factors, such as pregnancy, active infections, or certain medical conditions, may make a person unsuitable for non-invasive R.F. treatment.
How to prepare for the forma treatment?
Preparation typically involves a consultation with a cosmetic surgeon to determine if the treatment suits you and to discuss any potential risks or concerns. Here are some steps you can expect in preparation for a non-invasive R.F. treatment:
- It is important to have clean and makeup-free skin before the treatment.
- Your doctor may advise you to stop following certain medications, like blood thinners, before the treatment.
- Wear loose clothing to the appointment to allow easy access to the treatment area.
- Avoid sun exposure and tanning before the treatment.
- Inform your doctor of any medical conditions, such as skin conditions or pregnancy that may impact the treatment.
Post-treatment care instructions:
- It is important to avoid sun exposure and to use a high SPF sunscreen to protect your skin from further damage.
- Avoid touching or rubbing the treatment area to minimize the risk of infection.
- Avoid heat exposure, such as hot showers or saunas, for at least 24 hours after the treatment.
- Avoid strenuous physical activity for at least 24 hours after the treatment to minimize the risk of swelling or bruising.
- Avoid skincare products with exfoliating agents such as alpha-hydroxy acids (A.H.A.s), beta-hydroxy acids (BHAs), or retinoids, for at least 24 hours after the treatment.
- Follow aftercare instructions provided by your doctor, such as applying a cool compress to the treatment area if swelling or discomfort occurs.
- Attend any follow-up appointments as your doctor advises you to monitor your treatment progress.
When can one see the results?
Collagen production and skin remodeling are ongoing processes; Forma treatments must be performed with sessions. Depending on the target area, the extent of your problem, and the desired results, there might be a need for 6-8 treatments. As collagen degradation is inevitable by nature, it is good to follow a maintenance program after the initial sessions to preserve our long-term results. With each visit, there is an ongoing improvement in the appearance and elasticity of the skin. Over time there is a remarkable reduction in the folds and wrinkles while sagging skin appears more toned and lifted, offering a more contoured, smooth look.
What are the side effects of forma treatment?
- Usually, there are no side effects. If the treatment is not done by a trained professional, there are chances of skin abrasions.
- Follow your post-care instructions to avoid any risk
- Immediate, noticeable results.
- It decreases the skin’s laxity and reduces fine lines and wrinkles. It gives the skin a firm and smoother appearance and lessens signs of aging.
- Non-invasive treatment – Warm, relaxing, facial R.F. massage therapy
- No pain treatment
- No side effects
- No downtime
- Generally, forma treatment can be done with a minimum interval of three weeks. It is advised to wait for the progressive results and then get it done if required, as per your doctor’s advice.
- It is a daycare/office treatment, and you can also get it done during your lunch break. Once the treatment is done, follow the post-care instructions to maintain the effect of the treatment and avoid the side effects.
- It is an advanced treatment that includes multiple sessions for longer-lasting results.
- Results are progressive and last for a couple of months.
- It depends on the treatment area. Face and neck – 12-15k per session – longer-lasting results.
- Results are progressive and last for a couple of months.