Laser Hair Removal
Best Laser Hair Removal Treatment in Hyderabad
- No more endless pain of shaving & waxing, bid adieu to excessive & undesired body hair effortlessly! Evoluer offers the Best Laser Hair Removal Treatment in Hyderabad that decreases hair growth in just a few sessions allowing you to dress boldly & show off your soft smooth & silky skin!
- Laser Hair reduction is a light-based permanent hair reduction method. Here, the light targets the hair cell without harming the surrounding tissues of the skin. Évoluer is one of the Best Laser Hair Removal Clinics in Hyderabad.
- We use Lumenis LightSheer Desire technology which is USFDA Approved and is known to be the best & painless option for unwanted hair with the most effective & lasting results! We offer the most trusted laser hair removal treatment in Hyderabad.
Pain-Free Laser Hair Removal
LightSheer® DESIRE™ Laser System
- LightSheer® DESIRE™ Light uses an 805nm diode wavelength, an industry standard for permanent hair reduction for all skin types.
- The high fluence ChillTip™ technology, a cooled sapphire that chills the skin before and during treatment, offers treatment efficacy and comfort.
- Laser Hair Removal is completed as a series of treatments. Typically, at least 6-8 treatments about one month apart are necessary to obtain optimum results, although this varies by the individual and their skin and hair types as evaluated by our doctor.
- Hair removal and permanent hair reduction on legs, bikini line, armpits, back, upper lip or chin.
- Treatment for PseudoFolliculitis Barbae, or razor bumps, caused by ingrown hairs.
- Treatment of vascular lesions, including angiomas, hemangiomas, telangiectasia, leg veins and other benign vascular lesions.
- Treatment of benign pigmented lesions
You should not use LightSheer® if you have active infections or inflammations, active cold sores, open lacerations or abrasions in the treatment area or if you have a viral, fungal or bacterial disease. Risks of treatment are similar to those of other laser therapies but are rarely seen. These risks may include: change in skin pigmentation, changes to skin texture or burns. Your provider will do a full assessment of your skin and health before recommending LightSheer® treatment.
- During treatment, a laser energy targets and damages the hair follicle while leaving the surrounding tissue unharmed. The LightSheer® is customizable, allowing your treatment provider to create a personalized hair removal treatment for your skin type, hair type and goals. Because the high-speed integrated vacuum assisted technology has a greater delivery area than most other systems, even larger areas such as the back or legs can be treated in about 10 minutes.
- There is no prep time and no anesthetics required. The high-speed integrated vacuum assisted technology also activates the skin’s tactile and pressure receptors to reduce pain during treatment. At the same time, ChillTip™ Technology improves comfort by cooling the skin before treatment and continuously cooling it throughout the treatment.
- Some hairs in the treatment area will shed from the follicle immediately. Remaining hairs will shed in the following weeks. Some people see temporary redness and swelling around the hair follicles immediately after the treatment. The redness indicates that the follicle has been successfully targeted by LightSheer®.
- After treatment results will vary slightly depending on the unique characteristics of each patient and the area treated. Multiple treatments are required for permanent hair reduction because hair grows in cycles, and it will take multiple treatments to target every hair in its early growth stage. Use sun protection on treated areas. We will give you information on your personal aftercare.